Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Asian ATC


Wednesday Stampers' theme this week is Asian. A difficult one for me, because I only have one Asian rubber stamp. But it's good to make art with a no-so-favorite theme, because it builds skill and character, right? Well, I don't know about that, but here it is: On black card stock, large small Asian characters from printed papers, stamped and colored bamboo postage, two black mini brads. The large Asian characters mean "Harmony". I need to get offline, so I'll check out everyone's Asian art tomorrow! Thanks for looking! :)

11 comments:

Jeri said...

This is a great example of the Asia theme - I adore green!!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow tjis is great. Wonderful work.

Paula said...

I love the green on this too! Great imagery.

Andrea, said...

Wonderful

belindaschneider said...

lovely atc!

herminesplace said...

beautiful.

Sija said...

Very nice! wonderful colours

barnie said...

Great ATC.

~*~ Patty said...

Lovely green Asian ATC

filetta said...

it's very original and very different from others cards about Asie ! lovely

Viola said...

So beautiful!