Monday, August 27, 2007

ATC with Metal


When I checked out the new challenge on "Think Monday Think ATCs", it was another one that I thought I'd like to try. The challenge is to use metal somewhere on your ATC. My ATC has several metals included. A black/white collage sheet image and the words "Stay a little longer" attached with silver brads are layered with a tarnished metal heart clip on a piece of crinkled metal foil over a gray cardstock background edged with black ink. It was tons of fun to make, a great creative challenge! :)

16 comments:

Paula said...

So romantic, the use of the metal is fab.

stampingwitch said...

wonderful romatic metal art :-)

Kelly said...

great ATC!

Sija said...

Great Atc, love the black and white in combination with the metal background.

Cora said...

So fun! What a great image.

Susann said...

Thats very elegant...I like it!
Greetings
Susann

Clau said...

The metal background fits perfectly. Very elegant.

Willy said...

Beautiful ATC!

Wanda H said...

Wonderful atc!!

alice k. said...

This is Nice! Really like your use of metal.
Btw, also love your Allegro! Would you want to trade it?

Nancy Dooren said...

This is a very romantic metal atc!!! Love it!!!

Nellie said...

Perfect. Love the composition!

jocelyne said...

great idea the backgroung with metal

Petra Tillmann said...

What a romantic ATC! Great metal!

alice k. said...

Came to say how exited I am! Thanks! I have reserved the plum card for you. Didn't find your email here, so why don't you drop me a line. My email can be found on the profile site.

frickelfee said...

It´s like metal ballads....wonderful!