Sunday, August 26, 2007

Music ATC


Lately I've been finding so many great websites or blogs with artistic challenges. I feel that it's good to do challenges, to stretch my imagination and renew my creativity. Plus, sometimes ideas spawn other ideas!


This ATC was inspired by this week's "Think Monday Think ATCs" challenge, music. A torn music sheet is layered on mauve print cardstock. "Allegro" is layered on a paper scrap at the top and a French horn layered over lavered hand made paper and black mesh paper at the bottom. The card is edged with mauve and plum metallic inks.
I haven't made very many ATCs to date. Since I had so much fun making this one, perhaps there should be more ATCs in my future! Thanks for looking, have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A fab ATC - love the texture you have added to this one!

Anonymous said...

great ATC

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful ATC!!