Friday, August 3, 2007

Missing My Art Journal


I've got to start posting earlier in the day....last night, when I was going to post, there were thunderstorms, and I couldn't do it! (Didn't want to get "zapped" or "fried"!)

Today I visited Kira's blog, and also looked at the journal pages on "Journal Junk" at Flickr. This places reminded me that I haven't done any pages in my art journal in a L-O-N-G time! I haven't had an art journal for very long, and I typically don't do much writing in it, mostly art, because it's relaxing and makes me feel good! As you can see, there are two more greeting cards pictured above, one of the reasons I haven't done any journal pages lately, LOL! In fact, I've made so many cards lately, I wasn't sure if I had psoted these two before, ha! (Well, you're probably so sick of see cards that they all look the same to you, anyway, LOL!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to get a new art journal then - pronto! :-)