Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Inchie Parade


Here is my inchie parade for today. These are a set of blue inchies for a swap. The bases are blue cardstock with assorted blue papers. Some of them have glitter glue (which doesn't show up), and the edges are colored. And I just noticed I forgot the words on the center one (with the shield)! All the images on this set are from postage stamps. Postage stamps have perfect-size images for inchies. I rarely use the stamps as-is, I usually cut out images from them or cut parts off.

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

WOW!! All these inchies are amazing! I struggled to make 4!!

thanks for the lovely words on my blog. I am feeling much better now especially as I was seen yesterday & one of my cysts has gone.They are growing on my cervix & it has been a worrying 6 months. Well, only half the worry now!