Tuesday, June 19, 2007

First Post!

Hello, and welcome!

As you can tell by the title, this is my first post! I've been a fan of arts and crafts blogs for a while now, and I've read quite a few of them. The more I read, the more I wanted to start a creative blog of my very own. You see, I've had a lot of experience with many arts and crafts, and I feel the need to that with others. I don't know everything about all arts and crafts - I'm always learning and growing and trying new things. If you feel the same way, come back here and check out my blog again! Thanks for coming, leave a message any time, or just stop in and say hi!

So far, I have some of my very favorite arts and crafts blogs on my list (check 'em out!), I'll be adding more as I get organized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was reading your comment on Something Two Crow About and thought I would check out your blog. I just started my own crafty blog, too! What a coink-e-dink, eh? :-D

Kat W said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for stopping by - now I've got to go and check out your blog, too!